Boise Smart Card LLC d/b/a Boise Brew Card (“BSC,” “us,” “our,” or “we”) respects the privacy rights of the customers, visitors, and other users of www.boisebrewcard.com (the “Site”) and is committed to protecting those rights through its compliance with this policy. This policy is applicable only to the Site and not to any other websites you may be able to access from the Site.
This policy describes the types of information BSC may collect from customers, visitors, and users of the Site (“User(s),” “you,” or “your”) or that you may provide when you visit the Site and BSC’s practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information. Please read this policy carefully. By accessing or using the Site, you agree to this policy. BSC may, in its sole discretion and without notice to you, amend this policy from time to time. It is your responsibility to periodically review this policy and familiarize yourself with any amendments hereto. Your continued use of the Site after BSC amends or makes changes to this policy constitutes your acknowledgment and acceptance of the amended policy. If you do not agree with BSC’s policies and practices, exit the Site now.
- Information BSC Collects From You Directly.
The types of information BSC collects directly from you may include:
- Contact data such as name, postal address, email address, and telephone number;
- Billing data such as credit card number and billing address;
- Demographic data such as your date of birth and gender;
- Unique identifiers such as your username and password;
- Data regarding your interests and preferences; and
- Any other information you choose to provide BSC.
- Information BSC Collects From You Automatically.
BSC may also automatically collect information about you when you access or use the Site. This information may include:
- Traffic data such as IP addresses, domain servers, computer type, web browser type, and operating system type;
- Data about your visit to the Site such as pages viewed, activity conducted, and the time of your visit;
- Demographic data such your location; and
- Information about transactions such as product details and purchase date.
- Methods of Automatic Collection.
- Use of Collected Information.
We use your information, including your personal information, for the following business purposes:
- Providing the information, products, and services you request from us;
- Responding to inquires we receive from you or in connection with any transaction you initiate;
- Providing notices about your account;
- Providing customer support;
- Analyzing, managing, and improving the Site;
- Conducting market research and analysis;
- Displaying content based upon your location and/or interests;
- Notifying you of special offers and other services that may be of interest to you;
- Complying with or enforcing applicable legal requirements, agreements, and polices;
- For any other business purposes stated by you or BSC at the time you provide the information; and
- With your consent.
- Disclosure of Collected Information.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction. We do not sell your personal information to third parties. We may disclose your personal information to:
- Our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- Contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- A buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of BSC’s assets, including personal information held by BSC about the Site’s users;
- Third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to the disclosure;
- Comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory requests;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of BSC, its customers, or others.
- Data Security.
We have implemented reasonable measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. However, the safety and security of your information also depends on you. You are responsible for keeping any password necessary for accessing the Site confidential. We ask that you not share any passwords or other Site access credentials with anyone. Further, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted to the Site. You transmit personal information at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy setting or security measures contained on the Site.
- Linked Sites.
The Site may contain links to other websites, including social media sites which may have privacy policies that differ from our own. We are not responsible for the collection, use, or disclosure of information collected through third-party websites and expressly disclaim any liability related to such collection, use, or disclosure. Further, we are not responsible for any information or content contained on third-party websites. Links to other websites are provided solely as a convenience. Your browsing, use, and interaction on any other websites, including websites which link to the Site, is subject to each individual website’s rules and polices and is done at your own risk. Please review the policy posted on any website that you may access through, or which links to, the Site.